Meet Over 5,000 Qualified Decision Makers
Manufacturing engineers, project managers, and company executives are coming to Automation Technology Expo (ATX) Minneapolis, part of the Midwest's largest advanced design and manufacturing event. With sourcing as their #1 objective, more than 5,000 of these potential leads will be on the expo floor to find your solutions in:
- Automation & assembly
- Robots and robot accessories
- Controls, controllers & control systems
- Production machines and equipment
- Machine components
ATX and the shows taking place alongside it – Design & Manufacturing, Medical Design & Manufacturing,MinnPack, and PLASTEC – will showcase more than 500 exhibitors who know this event is the place to meet leads, influencers, and customers. Don't miss it!
Contact An Event Expert Today!
Committed to Qualified Attendance
Identify & Source Potential Suppliers/Partners
Decision Makers With
Recommend, Specify, or Make Final Buying Decisions
2 out of3
High Level Prospects
Are Engineers or Owners/Executive Managers
Strong Midwest Attendance
Attendees come from Minnesota and these neighboring states: Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan and Iowa
- The state's medtech industry is booming. Minnesota is the second largest medical-device-manufacturing employer in the US, and has increased medtech employment 14% since 2012.
- Minnesota-based companies earn FDA pre-market approvals more than six months faster than the average.
- Manufacturing represents the single largest private sector component of Minnesota's GDP, totaling $49.2B or 16% of Minnesota's total GDP in 2017.1
- In 2018, more than 200,000 people in Minnesota were employed in manufacturing.2
- Minnesota's manufacturing employment has increased 11% since 2010, with more than 8,300 manufacturers making a range of products.3
"It was the best display of current technology I have ever seen. Truly exceptional."
Steve Kish, Ridgeview Medical Center
"It was a great place to see all the different technology and manufacturers."
Shawn Bubendorf, Werner Electric
Top Attending Companies
- Boston Scientific
- Eli Lilly
- Flint Hills Resources
- GE Appliances
- Jack Links
- Minnesota Department of Transportation
- UTC Aerospace Systems